Mineral water treatment system procedures:
1. Raw water pump-- provide the pressure to quartz sand filter/active carbon filter
2. Silica Sand filter-- get rid of turbidity, suspended matter, organic matter, colloid ,etc.
3. Active Carbon filter--Remove the color, free chloride, organic matter, harmful matter, etc.
4. Softener -- using ion exchange resin to exchange "ions" of calcium and magnesium is the most common and the easiest method of removing hardness of water and render the water suitable for utility purpose
5. Micron filter--prevent any deposition of large Particles, most of the bacteria, and viruses into the RO membrane,
The accuracy is 5um, for holding back any large particulates such as large iron, dust, suspended matter,
6. High pressure pump-- Provide the high pressure to RO membrane(at least 2.0 Mpa).
7. Ultrafilter-- Suspended solids and solutes of high molecular weight are retained in the so-called retentate, while water and low molecular weight solutes pass through the membrane in the permeate (filtrate).
1. How much capacity do I need for my new factory?
Reply: The water volume you need to use per day or per hour is the designed capacity.
2. Can the water purifying system meet my demand? If not, how can I get change or compensation?
Reply: Before you place your order, we have sufficient communication with you on your application
and our engineers will offer essential and optimized solution for you. We must ensure the water
treatment system would meet your demand if you place the order. Our filtration system meets
national and international standards already.
3. How can I get more wearing parts after some year's using?
Reply: We attach all wearing parts which are enough for one year use along with the machine loading.
For the second year, if you need to change some wearing parts, just contact us and we can sell to
you by courier.
We design suitable water treatment solution for your application. The working capacity and power
can be custom make. We can offer 1T/h to 100T/h water production plant.
If you have any demand, welcome to send us an inquiry for more details and information.